The theme for the party last week was #FallGoodness. Thank you for everyone who shared their favorite FallGoodness projects and inspired others, as well as to those of you who shared tutorials. Today I'm delighted to showcase one of the participants that shared a gorgeous Fall Mug Rugs and Coasters, as well as a tutorial to help you make it, from Buzzin Bumble. I hope you'll pop over and check out her delightful blog, where she shares inspirational projects, tips, tutorials, yummy recipes and more!
The theme for the party this week is #ThankfulGoodness. This party is all about creativity, of all forms, where bloggers and non-bloggers are invited to link up and share what they have created, to inspire others. Any form of creating is welcome so long as you created it, which includes something you designed, created from a free or purchased pattern, recipes, DIY, etc.. Create and Inspire, but this week, this post, it needs to fit with a "Thankful" theme to share in this linky party. Of course tips and tutorials are also appreciated!
To join the party, simply click the linky tool below and follow the steps to add the url to your blog post or picture in the Flickr Group.
1) Your creative project can be any type of creativity which you feel is appropriate for the weekly theme. You may want to share a quilt, wallhanging, tablerunner, crochet-knit, embroidery, painted, handmade jewelry, recipe or other handmade/DIY project which you created (your own design, free or purchased pattern, recipe, etc). Heck, even photos of your Thanksgiving table, decorations, or family dinner could be a fun way to share what you are thankful for.
2) Of course, tips and tutorials are always appreciated, but not required. If you did created your project using a free pattern, purchased pattern, or free internet tutorial, SewCalGal hopes you will share with others the info for others to also find the design info that you used to create your project.
3) Old blog posts, old projects, are all shareable. Just be sure they work with the weekly theme.
4) Bloggers can share new or old posts, as well as link up more than one post to any weekly linky party. The links that they share just need to fit the weekly theme. And once you share a link, you can not re-share it in future linky parties.
5) Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group "CreativeGoodness". They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they've lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party.
6) When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, each week I will happily showcase a participant from the prior weeks' linky party.
Next week, our theme for #CreativeGoodness is #HolidayGoodness . The next Linky Party will be posted on Friday, December 5th. I hope you will join the fun. After all, celebrating the holidays with friends is so much more fun. Be creative and join the fun by sharing what you are thankful for. You may have photos, a project, a recipe....anything with #CreativeGoodness that you want to share that fits a #HolidayGoodness theme will work. Quite easy! It might be super easy for those decorating their home for the holidays, or wrapping gifts, that want to snap photos to share. But again, you are welcome to share old blog posts, old photos, so long as they work with the theme for this week of #CreativeGoodness.
~ Create ~ Share ~ Inspire ~ #CreativeGoodness ~